General Conditions of Business
§ 1 Rented property and keys
(1) The landlord rents the following accommodation (rented property) to the renter:
One or several apartments (no. 1 to 10) of City Suites GmbH, in der Reschstrasse 19, 82418 Murnau, Germany.
(2) The house regulations displayed in the rental subject are applicable. The rented property is a non-smoking house.
(3) The rented property is fully furnished and equipped according to the specifications on our website (www.citysuites-murnau.de). Bed linen and towels are included into the rental price.
(4) The renter is entitled to use the facilities of City Suites GmbH for the rented period.
(5) The renter shall receive a key for the house for the rented period.
§2 Duration of rental, arrival and departure
(1) The rented property is rented to the renter according to the rental agreement.
(2) On the day of arrival the apartment shall be available from 04:00 pm on. On the day of departure the apartment must be left by 10:00 am.
(3) By the end of the rental duration the renter shall clear the apartment and leave it in a proper condition, and shall hand over the apartment and keys to the landlord.
§ 3 Rental price and payment conditions
(1) The rental price for the rented property will be agreed for the duration of the rental period according to the season and the pricelist on our website (www.alpenrefugium.de). Electricity, water, internet and heating are included into the rental price.
(2) Payment is due as follows: A down payment (25% rental price) is due within two weeks after conclusion of the rental agreement by bank transfer onto the bank account informed by the landlord. Payment of the remaining amount is due at least 2 weeks prior to rental beginning onto the same account. In case the rental agreement was concluded less than 2 weeks prior to rental beginning, the entire amount is to be transferred immediately after conclusion of the rental agreement onto the mentioned account.
(3) In case the renter’s payment is late by more than 2 weeks, the landlord is entitled to cancel the agreement without further notice and without indicating any reasons, and to rent out the property to a third party.
§ 4 Cancellation and early departure
(1) In the rental agreement renter and landlord fix a rental duration. In case the renter cancels the agreement prior to rental beginning the following regulations shall apply (except non-applicable expenditures) and in case the rental object could not be rented to another party:
– Up to 49 days prior to rental beginning: 10 % of rental price
– Up to 35 days prior to rental beginning: 30 % of rental price
– Up to 21 days prior to rental beginning: 60 % of rental price
– Up to 14 days prior to rental beginning: 90 % of rental price
– and (later than 2 weeks prior to rental beginning) 100 % of rental price.
The landlord shall undertake to rent out the property to a third party.
(2) The renter may prove less damage at any time.
(3) In case of early departure, the renter is obliged to pay the full amount.
(4) A cancellation is valid only in written form. The date of receipt of the cancellation by the landlord shall be applicable.
(5) If the Infection Protection Act (e.g. Covid-19) prohibits us from accommodating, a short-term free cancellation / travel interruption is possible. The same applies if the city suites are in quarantine.
§ 5 Liability and obligations of the renter
(1) The rented object including furniture and all other object inside the building are to be treated in appropriate and proper manner. The renter is responsible for his company and visitors, and shall see that they treat the rented object in a careful manner as well. The renter is liable for any damage to the rented object, the furniture or other objects on the property caused by her/him or persons joining the renter. The renter shall also be liable for loss of furniture, equipment or other objects of the rented property.
(2) Any damage caused during the rental period or when taking over the rented object shall be reported to the landlord immediately in an appropriate manner.
(3) The keeping of animals in the rental property only after personal consultation and on the condition that the pet may at no time be left unattended in the suite/garden etc. solely by the pet owner.
(4) House rules: The renter is obliged to follow the house rules displayed in the rented object.